This section will serve as the Faculty Affairs repository for all resources regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
- FAQ MOU - Impact Related to COVID-19
- COVID-19 Safety Training Requirements
- Return to Campus Guide for Employees
- Voluntary Reduction in Time Base Request Form
- CFA CSU MOU - Impacts Related to COVID-19 on Operations
- SSU Resource Guides and FAQs
- Senate Resolution
- Access to Campus
Academic Support & Advising
Even though your students' learning is remote, there is still academic support and advising for them. Please send your students with questions to email@example.com.(link sends e-mail)
- SSU COVID-19 Call Center
If you have any questions or concerns that you don't find answers to on this page, please call our COVID-19 Call Center. You may speak to someone Monday-Friday 10 a.m. - 5 p.m., or leave a message after hours.
- Sonoma County Office of Public Health
Please stay informed regarding the most up-to-date orders from the Sonoma County Office of Public Health.