Curriculog guides, tutorials and resources to help with course and program proposals.
Logging In To Curriculog
- Enter the following URL into your browser: https://sonoma.curriculog.com (make sure you are using Chrome, Firefox or Safari).
- Log in with your SSU credentials. You will be taken directly to your Dashboard.
Once you log in the first time, an account will automatically be created for you and you will be able to submit a proposal.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Curriculog Training & Assistance
We offer training sessions and open workshops for everyone who may be submitting curricular proposals and for everyone who is responsible for reviewing proposals as they move through the approval process.
Wednesday, September 9, 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. This training will cover the Catalog Update form and will focus especially on the Prospective Curriculum box. Everyone is welcome to attend. There will be time for Q & A. Please send and email to email@example.com to RSVP.
Join Zoom Meeting: https://SonomaState.zoom.us/j/98756406221
Open Labs are available during the following days and times:
Friday, September 18, 10:00 - 11:00 a.m. This Open Lab is for Catalog Update forms or any other proposal in Curriculog. Bring your questions and whatever you are working on!
Join Zoom Meeting: https://sonomastate.zoom.us/j/92762631484
Please RSVP for these sessions by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Bring what you're working on!
Curriculog Guides and Tutorials
- Curriculog Canvas Tutorial
- SSU Guidebook for Curriculog
- QuickStart Guide for Faculty (one page)
- How to Submit Catalog Changes
- How to enter curriculum information for new programs
- Curriculog End User Guide from Curriculog University, accessible from Curriculog.
- You may also post questions in Questions about Curriculog and Questions about Approval Processes, the Discussion boards in the Curriculog Training Course on Canvas.
- How to Create an Agenda (for Committee Chairs)
- Guide to Reviewing Proposals (for committee members, etc.)
- How to Request a Custom Route
- Once you are logged into Curriculog, a "Need Help?" triangle shaped button will appear at the bottom of the screen. If you are having difficulties, or would like help, click that button.
- After clicking on "Need Help" you can choose "Guided Trainings," and self-help tutorials, in both video and step-by-step form, will be available to you.
- You can also click "Help" and type in your question. From there, video tutorials and guides relevant to your question will appear.
- Video tutorials and guided navigation tools available include: how to request a custom route, how to build curriculum schema, how to track edits, how to navigate the dashboard, and more.
Please email email@example.com to request your training time or for assistance with filling out and submitting a proposal.