Current recruitments are listed below.
Full time is a 15-unit workload. Actual salary is dependent upon number of units assigned, educational preparation, experience, and availability of funds, subject to any CSU system faculty contract salary increases.
|511468||Music - Horn|
School of Business and Economics
No openings at this time.
School of Education
No openings at this time.
School of Science and Technology
School of Social Sciences
|No openings at this time.|
|511464||Hutchins School of Liberal Studies|
|511492||Liberal Studies Degree Completion Program|
Instructions for Applicants
- Read the position announcement closely.
- Visit our Jobs site and submit your application to the specific job posting.
- Include all documents listed in the position announcement.
- Attachments should be in Microsoft Word (DOC or DOCX), Rich Text Format (RTF), or Portable Document Format (PDF).
- Closing dates are indicated in the announcement.
- All materials must be submitted online. Do not send application materials directly to the department unless otherwise noted.
- Submit questions regarding the application process to firstname.lastname@example.org. Specific questions regarding the position should be directed to the chair of the search committee listed in the announcement.
- If you are selected for an interview, the search committee chair of the hiring department will contact you to complete the Application for Academic Employment with instructions for submission.
- Official graduate transcripts are required at the time of hire.
Conditions of Employment
Employment is contingent upon our meeting expectations for enrollment. Should enrollments in the University, the Department, or the courses assigned to the individual tentatively selected not meet current predictions, the University reserves the right to cancel the appointment. If this unlikely situation were to arise, the individual tentatively selected would be paid on a pro-rata basis for those class sessions taught before the cancellation of the appointment.
Note: Sonoma State University hires only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States. All offers of employment are contingent upon presentation of documents demonstrating the appointee's identity and eligibility to work in accordance with the provisions of the Immigration Reform and Control Act.
Sonoma State University is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer and has a strong commitment to the principle of diversity. We seek a broad spectrum of candidates including members of underrepresented groups. The ADA Coordinator is available at 707.664.2664, to assist individuals with disabilities in need of accommodation during the hiring process.